- 2020-01-20 to 2020-01-23 On 20-23 January, the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas participates in political consultations in Beijing, China
- 2020-01-20 On 20 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2020-01-21 On 21 January, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius delivers a speech at a discussion on the single market, innovation and digital economy that is organised by the Lithuanian Confederation of Industrialists
- 2020-01-22 On 22 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Government meeting and sitting
- 2020-01-22 On 22 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of the Committee on Foreign Affairs
Ambassador G. Varvuolis presents his letters of credence to Secretary-General of ASEAN
On 10 December, the Ambassador of Lithuania Gediminas Varvuolis presented his letters of credence to the Secretary-General of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Dato Paduka Lim Jock Hoi.
The Ambassador G. Varvuolis stressed that Lithuania valued its partnership with ASEAN based on mutual respect and common values, and was willing to strengthen political and economic cooperation with ASEAN countries. He also invited the Secretary-General to pay a visit to Lithuania.