- 2020-01-20 to 2020-01-23 On 20-23 January, the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas participates in political consultations in Beijing, China
- 2020-01-20 On 20 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2020-01-21 On 21 January, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius delivers a speech at a discussion on the single market, innovation and digital economy that is organised by the Lithuanian Confederation of Industrialists
- 2020-01-22 On 22 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Government meeting and sitting
- 2020-01-22 On 22 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of the Committee on Foreign Affairs
In cooperation with the outsourcing service provider VFS Global, the Visa Application Centres for Lithuania were opened in the United States of America.
On 11 October, the seventh Honorary Consulate of Lithuania in Turkey was officially opened in Ürgüp, Cappadocia. It is headed by the Chairman of Cappadocia Touristic Hoteliers Association and the Vice President of the Ürgüp Chamber of Commerce and Industry Yakup Dinler.
On 25 September, in cooperation with the outsourcing service provider VFS Global, the Visa Application Centre for Lithuania was officially opened in New Delhi, India.
On 22 February, the Honorary Consulate of Lithuania was opened in Frankfurt am Main, the federal state of Hesse, Germany. The Honorary Consulate is headed by the new Honorary Consul of Lithuania Gabrielė Gylytė-Hein.