- 2018-10-16 On 16 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with the Vice-President of the European Commission Maroš Šefčovič in Brussels
- 2018-10-17 On 17 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2018-10-17 On 17 October at 1.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a Government meeting and sitting
- 2018-10-17 to 2018-10-18 On 17-18 October, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius is attending the European Council in Brussels, as part of the delegation led by the President of Lithuania
- 2018-10-17 On 17 October at 11.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with members of the Greek-Lithuanian Parliamentary Friendship Group
Foreign Minister congratulated Germany on the Unity Day
On 3 October Lithuanian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Linas Linkevičius, congratulated Minister of Foreign Affairs of Germany, Heiko Maas, on the Day of German Unity and expressed wishes of well-being and prosperity to the people of Germany.
The Minister noted that bilateral relations between Lithuania and Germany had gained a qualitatively deeper and closer character.
“Lithuanian citizens value highly the German input into the security of the Baltic region – its active engagement in the NATO air policing mission in the Baltic countries and its leadership of the NATO enhanced forward presence battalion in Lithuania,” Linas Linkevičius wrote in his letter.
The Minister also underlined the importance of further strengthening of relations between Lithuania and Germany in view of a developing security political situation in the world.