- 2019-03-21 to 2019-03-22 On 21-22 March, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends the European Council in Brussels as part of the delegation led by the President of Lithuania
- 2019-03-22 On 22 March at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Vilnius Security Forum 2019
- 2019-03-22 On 22 March at 10:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas takes part in political consultations with the Austrian delegation
- 2019-03-22 On 22 March at 10:30 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Apostolic Nuncio to Lithuania, Archbishop Pedro López Quintana
- 2019-03-22 On 22 March at 6:15 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of Georgia to Lithuania Khatuna Salukvadze
Minister L. Linkevičius bids farewell to the outgoing Ambassador of Canada
On 6 June, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius met with the outgoing Ambassador of Canada Alain Hausser, who resides in Riga. Lithuania‘s Foreign Minister thanked the Ambassador for the role of Canada in strengthening security of the Baltic states and for his personal contribution to the development of bilateral ties.
"We are grateful to Canada for making a significant contribution to security of our country and region, and for Canada's participation in NATO's enhanced forward presence in the Baltic states. We highly value the Ambassador's contribution to the development of bilateral cultural and economic ties," said L. Linkevičius.
In the meeting, the interlocutors discussed bilateral relations between Lithuania and Canada, noted the importance of the Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) and the human rights situation in Russia.
At the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania, the Ambassador also attended a conference dedicated to the Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA).
The Ambassador of Canada A. Hausser has been accredited to Lithuania since 2015.