- 2020-02-20 to 2020-02-21 On 20-21 February in Brussels, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius accompanies the President to the European Council
- 2020-02-20 On 20 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius has a lunch with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Montenegro
- 2020-02-20 On 20 February at 10 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Montenegro Srđan Darmanović
- 2020-02-20 On 20 February at 10 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius holds a bilateral meeting with the delegation of Montenegro
- 2020-02-20 On 20 February at 10:30 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Montenegro hold a press conference
Vice-Minister N. Germanas receives new Ambassador of Jordan to Lithuania
On 28 November, the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Neris Germanas met with the new Ambassador of Jordan to Lithuania, Dr. Nawaf Wasfi Tell. The meeting focused on opportunities to expand bilateral relations and possible intensified cooperation in the areas of high technology, food industry, and education.
The Foreign Vice-Minister N. Germanas presented the benefits of the annual Arab Culture Days in Lithuania and voiced his gladness about the upcoming closing event on 18 December.
On the same day, Dr. Nawaf W. Tell presented his letters of credence to the President Gitanas Nausėda. The Ambassador resides in The Hague, the Netherlands.
This year, Lithuania and Jordan celebrate the 25th anniversary of the establishment of their diplomatic relations.